Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Missing: Photos of Turkey Gobbled up by Cyberspace

Two days ago I returned from Istanbul, Turkey. This was the most photogenic city I have yet to visit and took over 1,000 photos in Istanbul alone. However yesterday as I was about to post a new blog I had a slight mishap and all 1,000 photos were deleted from my computer and camera...(one of my worst nightmares!). I am working to recover them with the help of photo-recovery software and technically savvy friends...if all succeeds I will hopefully be posting a lovely little blog accompanied by lots of Turkey photos in the near future! If not I will just post a lonely little blog with no fun photos, but I guess I can't complain since the amazing adventure in Turkey makes it worth it. Can't wait to elaborate on the city with the friendliest people, most picturesque sites, and possibly the best food I have tasted while abroad so far (Italy being its competition).

No comments:

Post a Comment